Hours per week: 0.5FTE (16.2 hours)
Paid weeks per year: 52
Start date: September 2020
Fixed term for: Maternity leave cover until 28 May 2021
Closing date: 24 April (9am)
Interview date: 29 April
Completed application forms accepted by email/post direct to the school address:
Heath Hill Avenue, Brighton, BN2 4JP, email: email@example.com
For further information contact the school office on (01273) 681292
About the role
Bevendean Primary is a good school (Ofsted 2019) and is looking for outstanding and inspirational Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2 teachers who have a passion for working with children with an unwavering belief in all they can achieve. The successful applicants will work alongside an extremely supportive, dedicated and hard-working team of teachers and support staff. We have an outstanding Hearing Support Facility for deaf and hearing impaired children who come from across Brighton and Hove. Our teachers benefit from having their PPA alongside year group colleagues in order to plan and support each other. Our classrooms are spacious and all have new Smart TVs installed. Bevendean Primary School is a rewarding school to work in.
We are extremely fortunate to have expansive surroundings, great facilities and are well staffed and resourced. Bevendean is proud to have well behaved and happy children in a caring and supportive environment in which all succeed and thrive.
The successful applicants will:
- Be good or outstanding teachers enabling children to make progress that is at least good or better
- Demonstrate creativity in teaching and learning, ensuring that all children love learning
- Have exemplary behaviour management which promotes an outstanding climate for learning
- Work well with others; be collaborative and a real team player
- Have a sound knowledge of primary education (KS1 & KS2) including the Mastery Curriculum
- Have recent and up-to-date experience teaching in your preferred Key Stage
- Please state your preferred key stage in your application
Does this sound like you? NQT’s are welcome to apply!
Please contact the Headteacher, Mr Martyn Giddens, at the school for more details. Visits to the school are essential so that you can see our great school in action – please phone to book an appointment.