Brighton & Hove City Council is advertising on behalf of the school and is not the employer in this case
Hours per week: 32.4
Paid weeks per year: 52
Start date: September 2020
Closing date: 30 March (9am)
Interview date: 2 April
Completed Academy application forms accepted by email/post direct to the school address: Whitehawk Road, Brighton, BN2 5FL, email: firstname.lastname@example.org please
For further information contact the school office on (01273) 523656
About the role
Are you looking to make a difference?
Are you committed to improving outcomes for all children?
City Academy Whitehawk is a “Good” school with an “Outstanding” Early Years. We are looking for a highly effective teacher for September 2020, with the resilience and passion to enhance our diverse, dedicated team.
In return for your commitment, passion and resilience we offer:
- Respectful, polite and engaged children who greatly value their school and learning.
- A proven record of exceptional welfare and pastoral support.
- Excellent training and CPD to develop your skills and career.
- A spacious, well equipped and resourced learning environment.
- Energetic, skilled and supportive colleagues.
- A skilled and committed SLT who are devoted to improving outcomes for all children and all staff.
- A culture of support through our established and effective sponsor – Aurora Academies Trust.
Teachers from all points of the main pay scale (including NQTs) are welcome to apply as we will provide training, mentoring and coaching to meet your career aspirations. Key Stage and Year Group preferences can be discussed upon selection for interview.
Visits to the school are highly recommended and can be arranged by e-mailing the Deputy Headteacher, Thomas McMorrin – email@example.com
Closing date for applications 9am on Monday 30th March. Interviews to be held on Thursday 2nd April