Sevenoaks District Council are looking for a Commercial Vehicle Fitter
Based at our Dunbrik Depot in Sundridge
Salary: £27,608.00 - £30,245.00 + Overtime
Access to exclusive rewards, benefits & discounts 27 days annual leave + statutory bank holidays + excellent pension, all PPE supplied.
Working hours 37 Hours per week:
Mon-Thu: 07:30 – 15:30
Fri: 07:30 – 15:00
Commercial Vehicle Fitter role involves:
- Routine vehicle maintenance to VOSA standards.
- Preparation and presentation of vehicles for MOT inspection.
- Diagnosing of vehicles, fault finding.
- Good housekeeping and H&S requirements.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed.
Required for this Commercial Vehicle Fitter role:
- Level 3 / City & Guilds or NVQ qualified technician
- Diagnostic Experience
- Expected to supply your own comprehensive tool kit
- Flexible and enthusiastic team player approach to working hours and conditions
- HGV licence is an advantage, although training will be provided to the right candidate
To discuss the role further please contact Nigel Jones, Transport Manager on 01732 227428 or by e-mail to email@example.com
Closing Date: Friday 27th March 12:00 noon
Interview Date: TBA
To apply please contact the HR team by emailing @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Sevenoaks District Council is committed to being an Equal Opportunities Employer