We are building new places
You can build new futures
What makes for a great town? Well, for us it’s about creating a sense of place. A sense of space. It’s also about ideas. What do we need to more of? Less of? And where? Which is why this is an organisation that will support you in achieving your ambitions. You can help shape what we look today. And what we’ll become tomorrow.
Because We’re Bracknell Forest
What it’s like working in our team…
Bracknell Forest is a great place to live and work and we have high ambitions for the area. The current stage of redevelopment of our town centre is complete with future expansion already being planned within the town centre and beyond. This really is an exciting time to join and be a part of this dynamic and changing organisation.
This new role within our team will look to provide a high level of assurance and compliance within our housing stock and look to lead and shape future standards of practise and reform within the Council.
Key to our success is our commitment to team working and ongoing development of our high performing, highly engaged workforce.
You will be supported to carry out the following duties, responsibilities and training…
- To maintain your continuous professional development
- To attend training courses to keep up to date with changes in construction legislation
- Yearly personal development and training plan
The benefits you will experience are…
- Regular opportunities for development with internal and external training courses.
- An inclusive and social working environment.
- Flexible working opportunities including a flexi-time scheme.
- A great office location next to travel links and the regenerated town centre.
- Internal sports and social club opportunities.
- Discounted leisure centre and gym membership.
- Supermarket discount.
- An interest free loan for a rail season ticket.
- Access to childcare vouchers
What we’re looking for…
We are seeking to appoint an organised, flexible and competent Building Surveyor who has proven skills and experience in the residential property sector. The successful candidate will have experience in managing construction works and supervisory skills. This role will require a team player, one who can work with minimal supervision and to tight deadlines.
The interview will be held on the 17th April 2020
Want to ask us a question?
For an informal discussion concerning the post please call Richard Payne on 01344 352275.