We're one of the fastest growing parts of the country and the third most diverse London borough. Our communities are attracted by a mixture of excellent schools, relatively affordable housing, high-quality open space and rapid transport connections into the heart of the City.
Are you looking for the opportunity to start a career in Contracts and Procurement, whilst attaining a CIPS L4 Diploma in Procurement and Supply?
This is an apprenticeship position and the successful candidate will be expected to undertake a Level 4 in Procurement and Supply with our chosen training provider. This will include Maths and English functional skills Level 2. The apprenticeship will last 12-18 Months, (depending on the programme), the successful candidate must be
committed to allocating the time required to complete this and will be expected to travel to the training venue to complete their apprenticeship. All Candidates are expected to have a minimum of 3 GCSE's in Maths, English and IT.
- 36 hours per week
- Priority will be given to Care Leavers or People with disabilities.
- Ideally looking for people between the ages of 18-25
- Maximum fixed term contract of two years.
Why should you apply?
- To obtain development within a well-structured Contracts and Procurement team in the Local Authority.
- To support the development and help shape future strategy in the Peoples Directorate.
- An exciting opportunity to undertake a Worldwide recognised qualification and earn whilst you learn.
All staff are required to work to the Redbridge Values:
Telephone: 0208 708 6397