Required for September 2020
We are looking for a creative, inspirational and enthusiastic KS2 Team Leader to join our school. Your role will be to work alongside colleagues to build outstanding practice in teaching and learning.
The successful candidate will be a member of the Senior Leadership Team and be class-based with dedicated leadership time.
We are looking for:
- An outstanding classroom practitioner in Year 4
- A leader who has a proven track record in their subject, who would like to gain further leadership experience
- A passion for developing the whole child and achieving the highest possible outcomes for all
- An ability and motivation to achieve whole school impact
- Support for our Christian ethos and values
We are offering:
- Enthusiastic, well behaved children, who love to learn
- A professional, friendly staff team, who are committed to improving and maintaining high standards
- A supportive Governing Body, who are committed to school improvement
- Leadership support and professional development opportunities
- Free parking and a short walk into Windsor town centre!
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. Please make an appointment through the school office (Contact: Mrs Sarah Horsfield 01753 862540).
Closing date: Friday 27 March 2020 at 4pm. Interviews will be held on Thursday 2 April 2020.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure will be sought from the successful candidate.