Hours per week: 4 hours per week
Scale Grade: 1 / 2, Spinal Column Points: 1- 4: £17,364.00 - £18, 426.00 (£9.00 - £9.55 per hour) pro rata.
Term-time only: 43.6 weeks per year
Contract: Fixed Term Maternity cover until 31st March 2021.
Hours of work: 11.30am to 1.30pm Mondays and Tuesdays
Start date: As soon as possible / Monday 4th May, 2020
About the role
Bevendean Primary School is an exciting and rewarding place to work and learn with high expectations and aspirations for all our children, their families and staff. We are looking for an enthusiastic and reliable Midday Supervisory Assistant to join our team, working our fantastic Nursery on and Monday and Tuesday.
The pay is on Scale Grade 1/2, Spinal Column Points 1- 4: £17, 364.00 - £18, 426.00 (£9.00 to £9.55 per hour) pro rata. This is a contracted post and the actual pay for 4 hours per week is between £1,877.19 and £1,992.00 per annum.
Essential Skills, Abilities and Experience:-
• A positive, can do attitude and a friendly disposition
• An ability to work with initiative and enthusiasm
• A proven ability to work well within a team
• A calm, professional approach, especially when dealing with challenging situations
• Evidence of working in productive partnership with school settings
• Ability to use own initiative, anticipating and reacting to situations as they arise
• An absolute ability to maintain confidentiality
If you are interested in the post, please download an Application Form; and a copy of the Job Description and Person Specification from the school’s website.
Upon shortlisting, there will be a short interview relating to the position to ensure that we obtain the very best person for the job.
The deadline for applications is: Friday 27th March, 2020 at 12.00pm
Interviews are currently planned for: Wednesday 1st April, 2020 OR Thursday 2nd April, 2020
* Please ensure that you are available for these days should you be successful in being shortlisted.
Please send completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org