Lower KS1 Class Teacher - Full Time - Temporary for one year in the first instance.
Required for September 2020.
We are looking for an outstanding classroom practitioner to teach lower KS1 and possibly to lead a subject throughout the school. This is an opportunity for a talented, ambitious and experienced teacher to join our dedicated and supportive team. Equally we welcome NQT's as excellent professional development will be provided. The appointment is for September 2020. Specialisms in Computing, Maths or Art would be an advantage.
We can offer:
- A warm, family orientated school based on Christian faith.
- Enthusiastic and motivated pupils, staff, families and Governors.
- A supportive, cohesive team of professionals at all levels.
- Commitment to developing all staff to further their career.
- A commitment to your professional development.
- A variety of strong extra-curricular provision and extended services.
- An up to date, modern working environment.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is committed to upholding the Christian ethos of the school.
- Has a high level of enthusiasm, energy and a sense of humour.
- Has high expectations of children’s learning and their behaviour.
- Has high expectations of themselves professionally.
- Can show an ability to motivate and inspire others.
- Has proven resilience and determination to succeed.
- Will enjoy working as part of a friendly, dedicated team, committed to raising standards and achievement.
- Has a record of excellent attendance at work.
- Is committed to working with vulnerable children.
- Willing to deliver after school activities and attend out of hours events.
- The enthusiasm and determination to drive forward their subject area throughout the school.
- Has an understanding of pupils living in difficult circumstances.
- Has proven ability of working with pupils with a wide range of abilities including those with SEND.
Completed applications should be returned by email only to the school for the attention of the Headteacher Miss E Murtagh to firstname.lastname@example.org Please do not send CV's. Postal applications will not be accepted.
An opportunity to visit school will be offered to shortlisted candidates.
The closing date will be 30.03.20 at 12.00pm. Short listing will take place on 31.03.20. Shortlisted candidates will be informed by email and telephone. Interviews will take place on 02.04.20.