Job Title: Driver/Attendant
Salary Range: 18,065 – 18,795 (Pro-rata for part-time)
Hours: 25hrs per week, this is a split shift, your working hours will be Monday to Friday 8.30am to 11am then 2.30pm to 5pm
- We are looking for a person to help us transport service users safely, between their homes and day centers. You will do this in a safe and proper manner and you will have a full valid UK driving licence with a category D1 entitlement.
- You will be required to do manual handling of people in wheelchairs on and off the vehicle.
- Your role will also be to ensure the vehicle is roadworthy and carry out daily and weekly checks on the vehicle.
- You will need to be a good communicator with a responsible, caring approach.
- You must be able to work unsupervised within a team environment and have a ‘can do’ attitude, especially when dealing with service users; treating people with dignity and respect.
For an informal discussion please contact Rosemary Johnson or Graham Ewers on 01992 556788.
Closing date: 22nd March 2020
Interview date: 31st March 2020