Job Title: Class Teacher KS2
Location: Oasis Academy Nunsthorpe
Salary: Main Scale with possibility of Maths Lead TLR
Closing Date: 20th March 2020
Start Date: ASAP
Want to work in an environment where you make a difference to people’s lives every day? Oasis Academy Nunsthorpe are looking for inspirational teachers who are passionate about making learning the way of life, for life.
When you join the Oasis family there are a number of offers you’ll receive that make us stand out as an employer of choice. These include but are not limited to:
- School holidays - we want you to enjoy your time off!
- Opportunities for training and development internally and externally
- A lively environment with colleagues who care
Oasis Academy Nunsthorpe is a place with an enormous sense of family and community where you can make what seems impossible, possible.
Our hardworking and committed team are dedicated to breaking cycles and empowering our pupils to achieve great things.
Our pupils need to be met daily with unconditional love and positive regard. They need teachers who are highly skilled, enthusiastic and willing to stay for the long haul.
- love working with children and be able to give unconditional positive regard at all times
- are a strong, reflective classroom practitioner who is highly motivated about teaching and learning and has the ability and dedication to become an outstanding practitioner
- are keen to expand your knowledge, skills and understanding in order to grow and develop
- are dedicated to breaking cycles for children, helping them to learn and grow
- are a team player with good communication and inter-personal skills
- are looking at leading on a curriculum subject
- are a positive role model for others and have high expectations of behaviour and achievement
- support and promote the powerful Oasis ethos which aspires to treat everyone inclusively and recognises the importance of a holistic approach to education, with high expectations of all
- are flexible, open to change and have a good sense of humour!
- Visits are expected. To arrange a visit please contact the Principal, Katie McGuire, or the Deputy, Selina Witts, on (01472) 310013. To find out more about our academy, please visit our website: http:/www.oasisacademynunsthorpe.org
- To find out about living in Lincolnshire please visit: http://www.oasisacademynunsthorpe.org/content/living-lincolnshire
- Our School is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people and we expect all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
- Interview Date: Tuesday 31st March 2020
- Please note: References will be sought before interview. A lesson observation will form part of the interviewing process.
- Please note: we DO NOT accept CVs and you should not email them. Only completed applications on the Oasis official application form are read and considered for teaching and leadership posts at this academy.