We are looking to appoint a talented 1 to 1 SEND Learning Support Assistant to join our excellent team in Key Stage 2.
- Salary from £9.36 per hour (from £11,737 per annum)
- Part-time 28.75 hours per week
- Part-time 5 days per week (08:30 – 15:15 Monday to Friday)
- Term-time only without INSET Days)
- Fixed-Term until August 2022 (to support KS2 child)
We are looking for an outstanding, caring and inspirational person to support a child with ASC in KS2.
- enthusiastic and highly motivated?
- suitably qualified/experienced in working with SEND children in school?
- committed to the Inclusion of all children and their families?
Then we would like to meet you.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged. Make an appointment to come and see us today, please contact the school office on 0118 937 5461.
Please do not send a CV as, for the purposes of Equal Opportunities, we can only accept Reading Borough Council application forms.
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An Enhanced DBS check will be sought from all successful candidates.
Closing date: Wednesday 4th March 2020
Interviews: Wednesday 11th March 2020