We are seeking to appoint a member to our hardworking and enthusiastic Midday Supervisor team, to help our children have a happy and enjoyable lunchtime, supervise children as they eat their dinners and help them play well together.
The successful candidate will be required to work as part of a team.
The role involves:
• Setting up and clearing away tables for lunch service
• Helping children to eat their lunch
• Ensuring health and safety during lunchtimes
• Helping support good manners during the lunch service
• Clearing tables and ensuring eating areas are clean and tidy
• Supervising children on the playground
• Initiating playground games to engage the children in play e.g. skipping and using playground markings
• Having a calm manner and a good sense of humour