Closing Date Thursday 5th March 2020
A fantastic opportunity to join a dedicated, enthusiastic and friendly team. You will assist us in leading whole school development and will be able to have a positive impact on children's learning and progress in all areas of the curriculum. This position will suit a qualified teacher or an NQT; We can offer:
- A welcoming school.
- Enthusiastic, well-behaved pupils who are eager to learn.
- Hard-working, motivated and positive staff.
- Outstanding opportunities for continued professional development.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is an excellent classroom teacher with high expectations.
- Has a strong commitment to school improvement.
- Is able to inspire and motivate
- Will support and promote the inclusive ethos of our school.
St. Joseph’s Catholic Infant School is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children. All appointments must be willing to undergo Child protection screening, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Application packs are available- Please contact the School Office on 0208 539 3000 and ask for Mrs Neal or Mrs Boon. Visits to the school are encouraged but not essential.
Closing Date: Thursday 5th March 2020
Shortlising: Thursday 5th March 2020
Interview date: Monday 9th March 2020
To request an application pack please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
All completed applications should be returned to the school at the following e-mail address: