Winchester has an extremely rich historic environment and this heritage is part of what makes our district such a special place to live, work and visit.
We are looking for two suitably qualified, experienced and enthusiastic professionals to play a key role in the preservation and enhancement of Winchesters Historic environment through a busy development management workload and pro-active project work relating to historic assets and urban design matters.
You will be providing pre-application advice, and as a consultee having input into a range of planning applications. You will have a relevant degree, a good knowledge of the current planning system and experience of the Historic Environment in the context of Development Management.
This position offers excellent opportunities for pro-active individuals to develop their experience and progress their career.
If you are passionate about helping to deliver the highest quality of development, we want to hear from you.
In return, we offer an excellent package of benefits including:
- Employer paid health cash plan
- Cycle to Work and Car Benefit salary sacrifice schemes
- Competitive annual leave per year
- Flexible working arrangements
- 13 days additional flexi leave per year (subject to operational requirements)
- Option to buy up to 5 days additional annual leave
- Free parking
- Membership of the Local Government Pension Scheme
- Discounted membership at the two leisure centres in the district
- Confidential Employee Advice and Support Programme
- Employee retail and shopping discounts
- Season Ticket Loans
- Excellent working environment
- Support for continuous professional development
For further information about this role please contact Louise Dandy or Rachel White on email@example.com who will arrange to give you a call.
Closing date: Sunday 1st March 2020
Provisional Interview date: Thursday 12th March 2020