Full-time, All year, From 1st May 2020 or sooner.
Due to the imminent retirement of the present post holder, we are keen to appoint a highly motivated and organised School Business Manager to work as a key member of the School Leadership Team and work with the Governing Body to enable the school to continue to thrive and develop.
Alfred Sutton is a larger than average primary school and prides itself on its team spirit, motivated staff and enthusiastic and respectful children.
‘Classrooms are typically studious and calm, and there is a harmonious atmosphere throughout the school’ Ofsted 2018
Ideal candidates will:
- Have strong financial management experience, preferably in an educational setting
- Have knowledge and experience of the HR function, premises management, health and safety and data protection legislation
- Have experience of working at a senior level, preferably within a school
- Have a high level of communication skills
- Possess integrity, honesty, perceptiveness and a commitment to fairness
There will be a handover period from 1 May.
Visits to the school are welcome and encouraged.
If you would like to apply, please email the school for an application pack or download a pack from our website - www.alfredsuttonprimary.co.uk or call 0118 937 5411.
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An Enhanced Criminal Records Disclosure will be sought from the successful candidate.
Closing date: Tuesday 25 February 2020
Interview: Thursday 5 March 2020