Rugby Borough Council is seeking a specialist Business Analysis and Process & Systems Management professional to join the ICT Department. The role will be required to contribute to the effective delivery of multiple business systems projects by providing technical and analytical skills, advising on matters of complexity and exercising sound judgement.
The role is responsible for:
• Coordinating and implementing change initiatives that support significant long-term and sustainable improvements in cost, efficiency and/or customer experience
• Providing advice to management and other stakeholders in the development and management of quality, continuous improvement and process engineering initiatives to ensure and improve business effectiveness
• Undertaking detailed analysis and modelling to develop appropriate strategic plans, objectives and measures to improve business performance.
To be successful in this role you will have:
• Qualifications in Business Management, Commerce, Finance, Information Systems or related discipline or lesser formal qualifications with demonstrated significant relevant experience
• Proven relevant experience with a demonstrated ability to analyse, improve, document and monitor business improvement initiatives and frameworks
• Proven Digital transformation experience with well-developed skills in implementing systems that are efficient and transformative from a staff and customer perspective
• Demonstrated understanding of principles and practices in project management in an Agile environment.
For further information please contact Jeremy Carter, our Corporate ICT Manager on 01788 533475.
You can view full details of this job via our website www.rugby.gov.uk, where you can also apply on-line. If you are unable to apply on-line please contact 01788 533564, or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.