As project officer (waste and recycling) you will be responsible for the management and delivery of new and existing projects on for example waste reduction, community reuse, food waste reduction and recycling, and waste and recycling service provision.
Candidates should have:
* excellent communication skills
* an understanding of the principles and practices of recycling and waste management
* experience in a waste environment delivering improvement projects
Benefits of working for Ealing Council include:
* local government pension scheme
* flexible working policy
* generous annual leave entitlement starting at 24 days per year plus bank holidays, rising to 30 days subject to local government continuous service
* discounts with local businesses
This post is subject to Ealing's enhanced vetting process.
This role is deemed customer facing and as such you must have a command of spoken English which is sufficient to enable you to effectively perform the role. This requirement relates to Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016.