Graduate Building Safety Officer:
Enfield Council is committed to being the safest borough in London and we are seeking to recruit to a graduate officer, in our newly formed Building Safety team.
We are looking to speak to graduates with construction, property , safety or engineering related degrees who are looking for their first role or an opportunity, to start an exciting new career path. Reporting to the Building Safety Programme Manager, you will be responsible for working with numerous technical departments across the council to create and develop safety and data management systems; manage programmes of work and support a number of strategic change projects. This is a great opportunity to develop a career in the newly emerging field of Building Safety.
A personal development plan will be put in place to support the successful candidate.
Why it's great to work for Enfield Council
- An excellent pension through the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS).
- Up to 31 days annual leave depending on grade and length of service. You will also get eight public holidays per year and an extra day off at Christmas.
- Interest free season ticket loan repayable over three or ten months.
- Career development and learning experiences from a range of training courses and learning methods.
- Employee Assistance Programme to provide advice and counselling services. This is a free and confidential service available to staff and members of their family.
- Health and leisure discounts and tax-free bikes for work.
We are passionate about our people and how we deliver services to our community in Enfield. That’s why we encourage a culture that puts our customers at the heart of everything we do - by empowering our people to work together to find solutions, be open, honest and respectful, take responsibility and listen and learn. If you value these behaviours too, we’d love to hear from you - and of course we are always happy to talk flexible working, click here to find out more.
Closing and Interview Dates
Closing date: 11th February 2020
If you have any difficulties accessing this information, please contact Paula Dixon on 0208 132 1044 or firstname.lastname@example.org. A textphone (minicom) is provided for those with a hearing or speech impairment on 020 8379 4419.
If you would like to know more about the role, please contact Sarah Stevenson-Jones on 0208 132 1848 for an informal discussion or to arrange a visit to the team.