The Head teacher and Governing Body of St Gregory’s Catholic Primary School wish to appoint an experienced, creative, highly motivated and inspirational Part Time Nursery Teacher to cover Maternity leave. The post will run from Monday 24th February 2020 until the end of the Maternity leave.
St.Gregory’s Nursery operates a 30 hours provision for children from the age of 3 years. The Nursery currently has thirty children on role. The successful Teacher would be required to work each morning from 9am to 12 noon, with a handover to our afternoon Nursery staff each day.
The successful candidate will join our hard working and dedicated Early Years team.
Applicants will need to;
*Have previous experience of working in EYFS
* Be able to contribute to the work of an enthusiastic team of professionals who are dedicated to giving our children the highest quality of education
* Need to have a good working knowledge of the EYFS curriculum and assessment expectations
* Be able to provide an exciting and meaningful curriculum which will continually motivate our children
* Be a self-motivated and passionate practitioner who will work with energy and enthusiasm to continually inspire
* Be supportive of the catholic ethos of the school
* Be committed to working with parents and the wider community
We can offer:
• the opportunity to work in a happy, welcoming and caring school
• conscientious, supportive and enthusiastic staff
• motivated children who are well behaved and keen to learn
• supportive parents and governors.
Application forms together with covering letter to be sent to
firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively hand deliver/post to: St.Gregory’s Catholic Primary School, Sandy Lane, Lydiate, Liverpool. L31 2LB.
Closing Date for Applications: Wednesday 29th January at 12 noon
Successful applicants following the shortlisting process will be invited to attend a lesson observation during week commencing 3rd February (date to be confirmed upon notification of successfull shortlisting)
Successful applicants following the lesson observation will be invited for an interview on Wednesday 12th February.