We are able to offer an exciting opportunity for Two Community Support Workers to join our existing Primary Care Service.
Primary Care Service aims to:
- Assist patients with complex needs to attend medical appointments, avoiding GP Home visits and hospital ' Do Not Attends' (DNA);
- Provide flexible and responsive short term interventions to patients with complex needs (and their Carers);
- Identify and support Carers not previously known to Primary Care Services;
- Develop the skill mix amongst Primary Care professionals;
- Promote the use of assistive technology;
- Empower patients to manage their medical appointments and health conditions independently;
- Work directly with GP Surgeries.
We will support you to develop in this role by providing a full induction, shadowing, mentoring and training.
This role involves working countywide, mileage will be paid and business insurance is required. You will be required to work in partnership with colleagues in Adult Social Care, the NHS, and the voluntary and private sector to promote personalization through choice, independence and social inclusion. The opportunity is there to contribute to creative support packages and make a real difference for Carers and clients. The role is demanding and rewarding and requires you to use your own initiative whilst also being a team player.
Hours of work: 37 hours per week (Monday - Thursday: 9am to 5pm and Friday: 9am to 4.30pm)
No weekend work required but some flexibility may be required.