Salary Grade Range: Scale 4, Spine Point 8-11
Actual Salary Range: £20,758 - £21,900 per annum
Full time, 35 hours per week, term time only
Fixed term contract to July 2020
We are seeking to appoint an experienced Teaching Assistant for Prior Weston School and Children’s Centre.
Have you got:
- The ability to work as part of a team?
- The desire to work in a modern building and environment in the heart of Central London?
We are looking for an experienced teaching assistant who has:
- Demonstrable levels of numeracy and literacy equivalent to GCSE.
- Previous experience of working with primary school aged children.
- Experience working 1:1 with pupils with additional educational needs, to help them to achieve to the best of their ability.
- Able to deliver a range of exciting and creative activities.
- An understanding of the learning, play and development needs of the children and how school activities can support children’s educational attainment and achievement.
In return, we can offer:
- A newly formed Senior Leadership Team (SLT) who are eager to work in partnership with the staff, children, parents and governors to make Prior Weston truly outstanding.
- An enthusiastic staff team and supportive Governing Body.
- Keen parents and enthusiastic, well-behaved children who are keen to learn.
- Encouragement and support with your training and development.
- A great location! Prior Weston is located opposite the mouth-watering Whitecross Street food market, alongside the Barbican centre with busy and diverse restaurants and bars. It’s a stone’s throw away from St Paul’s Cathedral, the River Thames and many other Central London sights and attractions.
Closing date: Midnight Tuesday 4th February 2020
Interview dates: 14th and 15th February 2020
Prior Weston Primary School and Children’s Centre is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check will be required. Also, if this post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations the successful applicant will be required to declare.