Permanent 37 hrs per week - hours 6.30-9.30am & 2.00-6.30pm (Fri 2.00-6.00pm)
We are a school with “a strong and caring ethos, where diversity is celebrated”
(OFSTED November 2017)
‘Redlands is like a mini United Nations- where you have schools like this there’s hope for the future’
(A comment made by a Grandparent of a Child at Redlands)
Redlands Primary School is a friendly community school, in the heart of the university area. It is a happy, child-centered school, with a dedicated staff team who place the highest value in the social and emotional needs of the children. We are a school committed to nurturing children to achieve their highest potential where we enable children to become life-long learners.
At Redlands we are a community which support each other, where everyone works together to encourage our children and each other to flourish.
We are looking for a skilled and dedicated caretaker who will contribute to the successful running of our unique school.
The school will offer you:
- a highly supportive and collaborative staff team
- friendly, motivated and enthusiastic pupils who are really keen to learn
- high aspirations for staff and pupils
- bespoke training to enhance and further your skills to the next level
You will offer the school:
- YOU – someone who is driven, has great pride in their work and embraces our warm and diverse school
- Health & Safety awareness to ensure that the school is safe for our children, families and staff
- Good interpersonal skills which you will use to oversee and supervise others
- Your ability to use your initiative and your willingness to improve and raise standards
- Your ability to carry out maintenance work
Visits to the school are highly recommended where you will be able to meet staff and pupils. We look forward to seeing you!
To arrange a visit please contact the school by email: email@example.com or call 0118 937 5527.
To access more information and the application pack please follow this link: www.redlandsschool.co.uk/current-vacancies
Please do not send a CV. For the purposes of Equal Opportunities we can only accept Reading Borough Council application forms.
This Authority/School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Disclosure and Staff Childcare Disqualification Declaration will be sought from the successful candidate.