19.5 Hours Per Week - Part-time, Permanent position
We wish to appoint a qualified Early Years Practitioner to work Monday – Wednesday (08.30 – 15.30 hrs daily), term time only, in our friendly, supportive, multi-cultural school.
Alfred Sutton Primary School is a large primary school with its own Nursery in East Reading.
Ideal candidates will:
- have previous experience working with children, ideally in Early Years
- have some experience of working with children with special educational needs
- be patient, energetic and enthusiastic
- be able to demonstrate good written and oral skills, both in English and Maths
- have NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Child Care
Visits to the school are welcome. If you would like to apply, please email the school for an application pack or download a pack from our website.
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An Enhanced Criminal Records Disclosure will be sought from the successful candidate.
For more details or an application pack please call the school on 0118 937 5411 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit the school website for more details: www.alfredsuttonprimary.co.uk