Due to the retirement of the current postholder, we are seeking to appoint an Assistant Headteacher to join our Senior Leadership Team.
We are looking for an outstanding candidate who:
- Delivers consistently good and outstanding lessons
- Has experience of, and a proven track record in, raising standards and providing whole school impact
- Is confident with Data
- Is supportive of the School’s Catholic Ethos (though it is not necessary to be a Practicing Catholic)
- Is ambitious for further promotion
Additional responsibilities of the role, which will reflect the successful candidates own strengths, will include:
- Line Management of Departments/Areas
- Securing outstanding parental engagement
Visits and informal discussions are warmly welcomed and encouraged
For further details, or to arrange a visit please contact Karyn Stiles, HR Officer on 0118 918 3806 or email@example.com
Alternatively, an application form can be downloaded from our website www.hughfaringdon.org/us/vacancies
Closing date – 24th January 2020
Interview Date – 7th February 2020
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check.