Extended Schools Manager
Salary Grade Range: PO1, Spine Point 29-31
Actual Salary Range: £17,253 - £17,993 per annum
Hours: Part Time, 20 hours per week, 2.30-6.30pm Monday to Friday
Contract: Permanent, Term Time Only
Start Date: ASAP
Canonbury Primary School is a popular school with ‘good’ Ofsted rating (2017) and an emphasis on participation in music, arts and sport.
Do you have strong, successful experience in providing extended schools services to children and families in schools?
Do you thrive on working with children in an out of a school setting?
Are you ready to lead by example and to manage others in providing effective after school activities and care for children?
If so, the role of Extended Schools Manager at Canonbury Primary School could be for you. We are looking for a practitioner who shares our ambition for providing an exceptional extended schools service to our children.
You will be:
- Experienced in providing extended schools services for children and their families
- Enthusiastic and flexible
- Able to provide a safe and structured environment and organise daily routines that meet the needs of children
- An excellent communicator with the ability to make positive, productive relationships with parents, children, staff, and outside professionals
- Ready to lead by example and manage others in effective extended school provision for pupils
We can offer you:
- Children who are self-motivated, eager to try new experiences and proud of their school
- An enthusiastic, supportive staff team who have high expectations of themselves and the children
- A vibrant, diverse and friendly community
- Opportunities for professional development
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged, please contact our School Business Manager, on 0207 226 5020 for an appointment to visit the school.
Closing date: Sunday 19th January 2020
Interview: Week commencing Monday 27th January 2020
Canonbury School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) with barred list check is required for all successful applicants. Also, if this post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations the successful applicant will be required to declare.