Scale 6 pt 19-22, £26,659 – £28,291 pa, pro rata
30 hours a week • Term time only
Required for as soon as possible
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and self-motivated Bursar to work in our busy office. You will have excellent leadership and organisational skills as well as the ability to head a team and be flexible.
The successful candidate will also need to:
- Have a proven track record of effective financial management.
- Ideally, have experience of school management procedures, including SIMS and FMS.
- Have the ability to work using your own initiative, prioritising and meeting deadlines within a pressured environment.
- Have experience of leading and managing a busy office environment and of line managing office staff.
- To report to the Headteacher and be able to meet all statutory requirements.
- Have experience of HR management.
For further information and to receive an application pack, please contact Amanda Pearson, Business Manager. Applicants are welcome to come and view the school and hear more about the role. Please contact us to make an appointment.
Wraysbury Primary School is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service Enhanced check.
Please apply directly to the school.
Closing date: 10am, Friday 17 January 2020