Tenancy Sustainment Officer (DHH308)
Grade F (NSCP 12 – 19) £21,589 - £24,799 per annum
37 Hours per week, 2 years fixed term contract
Do you like the satisfaction of knowing that you helped prevent a family becoming homeless? Or have the patience and resilience to work with vulnerable people to help them achieve goals and aspirations?
An opportunity is available to join our award winning Housing Options Team to enable vulnerable people to sustain long-term tenancies. Key responsibilities will include:
- Assessing housing and support needs for applicants who are homeless or threatened with homelessness.
- Working with applicants and partners to agree personal support plans.
- To provide specialist tenancy related support to vulnerable people or those with complex needs.
- To enable individuals to live independently and remain in their own home.
- Taking proactive steps to reduce rough sleeping and prevent homelessness.
If you want a job that makes a real difference to the lives of vulnerable people then this could be the role for you. Please note that an Enhanced DBS check will be required, in the event of an individual being offered the position.
For further information and to apply, please visit our website at: https://www.staffordbc.gov.uk/jobs-and-careers
Closing date for completed applications: Sunday 2 February 2020
Interviews will be held: Thursday 13 February 2020