PA to Headteacher
(Maternity Cover from April 2020 for 6-12 months)
We are seeking to appoint innovative, ambitious and enthusiastic PA to our Head teacher to cover maternity. The successful candidate will play a significant role in the continued development of Downsell Primary, a successful, multicultural, three-form entry primary school and nursery unit situated in Leyton, Waltham Forest.
The successful candidate will:
- be an outstanding individual with a good command in English.
- be able to provide support and organisation for the headteacher
- Have good communication skills and easily approachable.
- Establish and maintain constructive relationships with pupils, parents and staff
- Promote the inclusion and acceptance of all aspects of the school
- bring energy and enthusiasm to the post
- be fully committed to school improvement and help us on our journey to outstanding
We can offer you:
- a vibrant and good school situated in a culturally diverse area
- inquisitive, friendly and aspirational children with outstanding behaviour dynamic and dedicated team of leaders, teachers and support staff
- quality CPD
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and the successful applicant must provide satisfactory references and will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service disclosure, along with all relevant safeguarding checks.
For an application pack, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Visits to the school and informal discussions with the Headteacher are warmly welcome and encouraged. For this and for any other details please contact the Marina Kaloki, School Business Manager on 020 8556 0103.