We are looking for an outstanding, inspirational and committed person who can understand and follow the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum to join our Nursery Team.
- Salary from £9.36 per hour
- Part-time 18.75 hours per week - 3 Days per week (8:30 – 15:30 Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)
- Term-time only without INSET Days
- Fixed-Term until August 2020
Our sessions in the Nursery are 3 hours in the morning (8:45 – 11:45) and 3 hours in the afternoon (12:30 – 15:30).
- enthusiastic and highly motivated?
- suitably qualified/experienced in working with children in school?
- committed to the Inclusion of all children and their families?
Then we would like to meet you. Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged.
To make an appointment to come and see the school, please contact the school office on 0118 937 5461.
To download an application pack and apply today please visit our website www.coleyprimary.reading.sch.uk or send an email to email@example.com
Please do not send a CV as, for the purposes of Equal Opportunities, we can only accept Reading Borough Council application forms.
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An Enhanced DBS check will be sought from all successful candidates.