Project Manager (National Lottery Heritage Fund)
Fixed term contract for 3.5 years
Salary from £34,812 to £38,751pa
If you have experience of delivering large-scale place-making or park improvement projects then this role is for you!
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen to join our dedicated team of cultural officers. As Project Manager you will be responsible for managing the delivery phase of our National Lottery Heritage Fund Parks for People project, valued at £4.4 million.
This will involve the overall coordination of the project and include:
- HLF reporting and claims
- Acting as the Client for capital works
- Managing the on-going evaluation of the project
- Managing and operating large and complex budgets
- Providing strategic and operational advice and support to senior managers and partners, providing solution driven reports on issues relevant to project delivery
- Developing productive working partnerships with internal and external stakeholder
- Working closely with Portfolio Holders, Ward Members and Councillors
Leading a small team you will be responsible for staff management including recruitment and selection, and performance and competency assessment so it is essential that you have the experience and ability to motivate others.
For an informal discussion please contact: Emma Powell on 01233 330444 Closing date: 19.01.2020
To apply please go to the jobs page of our website at Ashford Borough Council and complete and application form. www.ashford.gov.uk./jobs
Ashford Borough Council recognises the need to ensure the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults when they come into contact with the services we provide