13th January 2020- 9.00 am
Parkside Primary School is a friendly and welcoming community school which serves a vibrant and diverse community. We have a 75 place nursery and are in the process of expanding to 3FE. Currently we have 3FE in Reception, Years 1,2, 3 and 4
We are looking for an outstanding, motivated and inspiring teacher. Our pupils, staff, parents and governors have a great sense of pride in the school and care passionately about its future success. Our recent OFSTED was good and we are continually moving from strength to strength.
We are seeking a teachers who:
- Is an outstanding practitioners
- loves children and wants the absolute best for them
- has successful experience as a class teacher
- can bring energy and enthusiasm to the post
- enjoys working as part of a team
- is fully committed to school improvement and can help us on our journey from good to outstanding
We offer you:
- enthusiastic children with positive attitudes to learning
- a friendly, fun and dedicated staff team
- bespoke professional development
- a school that wants the absolute best for our children but also wants teachers to have a work/life balance and enjoy their job
- A happy place to work
This is a happy, warm and exciting place to work. If you are interested in what we have to offer, come and see for yourself. Visits are warmly encouraged. Please contact Amanda Warriner (Deputy Head Teacher) to arrange a visit.
Parkside Primary School is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Shortlisting:- w/c 14th January 2020
Interviews and lesson observation - w/c 20th January 2020
All completed applications should be returned to the school.