An enthusiastic and Committed Welfare Officer Needed for Lime Academy Larkswood
Lime Academy Larkswood is a lively and diverse three/four -form entry primary school with nursery located in the London Borough of Waltham Forest. With a modern building, outstanding facilities and a team of innovative, experienced and dedicated staff, Lime Academy Larkswood offers an exciting opportunity for someone to become part of our team.
“At the Lime Trust we believe that the key to any school’s success is to be outward facing and continuously looking for ways to become brilliant.”
Scale: Grade 3 (Currently under review)
Salary range: Currently under review (inner London)
Contract type: 1 permanent contract available
We have a vacancy for a Welfare Officer. Duties will include providing comprehensive and inclusive welfare support for pupils and liaise with Parents/ Carers and external agencies. The Trust, Headteacher & Academy Council are looking to appoint a committed practitioner who will put children first by striving to improve outcomes and therefore life chances for all pupils. The successful applicant should have a flexible approach and be a team player.
- We offer:
- High quality CPD opportunities, bespoke training and development for all our staff
- An iPad for each member of staff
- Inner London Salary
- Subsidised child care rates
- Enthusiastic and happy children who enjoy learning
- A well-established Academy whose ethos is putting children first
- A friendly, supportive and effective staff team with passionate/dedicated professionals
- A well-resourced learning environment
- Every Employee in our school has an important role to play in ensuring our children achieve the best possible outcomes and are able to fully participate in school life
- Have good interpersonal skills and respond quickly to emergencies and situations that arise
- Be vigilant and have attention to detail when administering medication
- Be well organised, will to go the extra mile and have a ‘can do’ attitude
- Hard working, flexible, committed and reliable
- Be able to form excellent relationships with all pupils, staff, parents/carers and external agencies
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with all staff, students, parents/carers and external agencies
Visits warmly welcomed. To arrange a visit please call or email
Tel: 020 8529 4979
For an application pack and further details, please see our website www.larkswoodlime.london/vacancies.
All completed applications should be returned to the school at the following address:
Quynh.Hua@ larkswoodlime.london or by post, Lime Academy Larkswood, New Road, Chingford, E4 8ET
Further information about the school can be found at: www.limetrust.london
Closing date for applications: Thursday 12th December 2019 - 12pm
Shortlisting: Thursday 12th December 2019
Interview date: Tuesday 17th December 2019
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure.
The Lime Trust is an Equal Opportunity Employer.