Part-Time Admin/Finance Assistant - 20 Hours a week - Term time only
We are looking for someone to join our busy office team to provide general administrative, financial and welfare support to the school, and who is:
- infinitely patient with a ready smile
- highly motivated, cheerful and energetic
- able to deal with confidential matters professionally and sensitively
- willing to undertake First Aid Training
- able to produce our weekly school newsletter using Microsoft Publisher
- supportive of our Catholic ethos (you do not have to be a Catholic to apply).
Experience of working in a school office environment would be preferred.
An application pack is available from the school or may be downloaded from the school website at www.christthekingreading.co.uk
Call 0118 901 5434 or email email@example.com for more details.
Visits to the school are welcomed.
Closing date for applications: Thursday 12th December
Interviews will be held on Tuesday 17th December
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
Relevant checks, including an enhanced DBS check, will be made before an appointment is confirmed.
“I come to bring you life; life in all its fullness.”