Vacancy for Midday Assistant (casual)
Rate of Pay: Scale 1c Point 8
Hours of work: 11.30am-1.30pm Monday-Friday (Term Time Only) 10 hours per week
Gwyn Jones Primary School We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to join our Midday Assistant team in a casual capacity. You would not be needed every day, just when the school required cover for a lunchtime post. We are looking for people who can help to ensure our children behave well and benefit fully from their lunchtime period, in a fun and safe environment.
What we are looking for:
- Someone who can be called upon for adhoc lunchtime cover
- Someone who can work well in a team
- Someone who likes working and playing with children.
- Someone who would like to work with primary school children, in a happy and friendly school
- Someone who has the ability to calmly deal with situations that may arise during lunchtime
- A positive and committed individual who will be able to take responsibility for ensuring the safety and wellbeing of our children during their lunchtime break.
About Gwyn Jones Primary School
We are a small and friendly two form entry school in Leytonstone with a great family feel.
Why work at Gwyn Jones Primary School?
We can offer you:
- Children who bring a wonderful amount of energy and enthusiasm to the school, and who are kind, caring, self-assured and eager to learn
- A team of expert teaching and support staff who believe all children can achieve to a high standard
- A strong relationship with parents, carers and the local community
- A committed and well established midday assistant team.
A full DBS will be required for this post.
Closing date: Monday 9th December 2019 at 12 noon.
Interviews: Friday 13th December 2019
Candidates being offered an interview will be contacted by telephone
For an application pack and further details, please contact the school on (020 8556 7904 firstname.lastname@example.org). Further information about the school can be found at: Web links: www.gwynjonesschool.co.uk
All completed applications should be returned to the school at the following address: Gwyn Jones Primary School, Hainault Road, Leytonstone, London E11 1EU or by email to email@example.com by the closing date.
Gwyn Jones School is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure.