Our friendly school is looking to appoint an enthusiastic and self-motivated Early Years Practitioner to assist teaching staff in the classroom.
We have a lovely, hardworking team of staff and delightful pupils who deserve the best people working with them.
37 hours a week, 8.00am to 4.00pm 4 days and to 4.30pm on one day. Term time plus INSET days.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a good working knowledge of the EYFS curriculum / practices and supporting children’s learning and development
- Contribute to assessment, planning and behaviour management
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills with team members and parents
- Be qualified to at least NVQ Level 3 with previous experience of working with young children and parents
- Be able to work as a key worker for a group of children
Visits to the schools are warmly welcomed.
Application packs can be downloaded from the websites. Alternatively, please email federationHR@katesgrove.reading.sch.uk for an application pack or call 0118 937 5490
Please visit the school website for more details: www.katesgroveprimaryschool.co.uk
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.