Required from September 2020
Salary Scale: L8-14
Humberston Cloverfields is a happy, ambitious and vibrant school. We believe that children thrive on first hand, authentic experiences and strive to deliver these in a great learning environment. Everything we do is underpinned by a strong vision and mission.
Motto: Busy being our best
Our Vision: Smart isn’t something you are. It’s something you get
Our Mission: A child leaving Cloverfields will have a clear sense of their own uniqueness that enables them to be confident, independent learners with a high level of self-esteem. They will be happy, well balanced and socially adaptable. They will be highly motivated with all the tools they need for the next steps in their learning journey.
As part of the Enquire Learning Trust, we enjoy all the benefits of being a member of a vibrant learning community of, soon to be, 30 academies including excellent networking opportunities, curricular innovation, support and excellent CPD.
We are seeking an inspiring and capable Vice-Principal to take a lead in further developing our Teaching and Learning.
As part of the Enquire Learning Trust, one of the country's most successful Multi Academy Trusts, we have access to a highly skilled, creative network of schools that work together to continually improve and innovate.
Alongside the Principal and wider staffing team, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to make our Academy the best it could be. This is a unique opportunity, where you will be able to develop your leadership skills and strategic experience to positively enhance the learning and life experiences of pupils who are keen to learn.
The position of Vice-Principal has a strong focus on supporting, guiding and coaching teachers and learning support staff to become highly effective in their roles.
If you are excited by the challenge of taking a very good Academy to Outstanding and think that this sounds like an opportunity that is too good to miss, then we cannot wait to hear from you. All of our staff work incredibly hard and are highly dedicated to serving the local families within our community. If you would like to join a team that is pushing itself to always be better and you think that Cloverfields is the place for you, then we would like to hear from you.
We can offer:
- The opportunity to lead a dedicated, committed, enthusiastic staff
- The chance to work alongside excellent leaders from our partner schools within the Enquire Learning Trust
- First class professional and career development and on-going leadership development
- A commitment to supporting your own professional ambitions.
- This is an exciting opportunity for the right person. We are seeking:
- A highly skilled teacher with a proven track record
- A driven and effective team player who will help to create a climate where it is safe to innovate
- An inspirational and skilled leader who can be a focal point for the whole school community.
- A leader who will continue to improve our provision for all members of our learning community.
- A dedicated leader that can use the strengths of the school as a platform for further improvement
- A leader who has high levels of integrity, courage and a commitment to school-to-school collaboration
The closing date for completed applications is 12 noon on Monday 9th December, 2019. Interviews will be held on Tuesday 7th January, 2020.
Please return application forms by post or electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details and to apply on line, please visit enquirelearningtrust.org. Alternatively, please contact the school on 01472 500217.
Visits to the school are welcomed; If you would like to arrange a visit to the Academy, please contact Mrs E Johnson, Business Manager on 01472 500217 or email- email@example.com
Further information on our Academy can be found at cloverfields.co.uk
The Academy is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect the same commitment from all staff and volunteers