This is a fantastic time to be joining Medway as a Senior Practitioner in our Safeguarding Service. You will be part of a safeguarding pod consisting of 4 social workers and a Practice Manager.
As a registered social worker with HCPC you will have a minimum of 4 years post qualifying experience of working with children and families in the statutory sector. You will manage a complex caseload delivering high quality casework to children and families, and be able to offer expert opinion and support to less experienced colleagues and social work students on placement.
Our cases transfer to the pods after an assessment and then remain in the pods which mean you will have a variety of cases from children in need, child protection, court work and looked after children.
If you are passionate and committed to improving the lives and opportunities of children and young people then we would like to hear from you
In return we offer –
- Individual and reflective team supervision
- Dedicated administrative support
- Career progression scheme to support your continuous professional development
- Essential User Allowance with option to transfer to a Lease Car upon completion of probationary period
- Relocation Package up to £8,000
- Rail Season Ticket Loan
- Confidential employee assistance programme (Care First)
To view our full range of benefits please click here
Applications will be reviewed on a weekly basis and successful candidates invited to interview.