This is a fantastic time to be joining Medway as a Senior Practitioner in our Assessment pods within the First Response service.
You will manage a complex caseload delivering high quality casework to children and families. You will also be able to offer expert opinion and support to less experienced colleagues and social work students on placement.
You will be part of an assessment pod consisting of 5 social workers and a Practice Manager. We promote joint working to share risk assessment and enable different perspectives while providing intervention as early as possible during the assessment. We have strong links with partners in Early Help and universal services to ensure we provide the right service, for the right children, at the right time.
As a registered social worker with HCPC you will have significant post qualifying experience of working with children and families in the statutory sector as well as an in depth knowledge of national policies, strategy and developments relating to Children’s Social Care Policy.
If you are passionate and committed to improving the lives and opportunities of children and young people then we would like to hear from you.
In return we offer –
- Individual and reflective team supervision
- Dedicated administrative support
- Career progression scheme to support your continuous professional development
- Essential User Allowance with option to transfer to a Lease Car upon completion of probationary period
- Relocation Package up to £8,000
- Rail Season Ticket Loan
- Confidential employee assistance programme (Care First)
To view our full range of benefits please click here
Applications will be reviewed on a weekly basis and successful candidates invited to interview.