Cleansing Driver Operative (4 on 4 off)
Salary: Starting from £19,554 to £21,166 p.a.
Grade: Grade 3
Hours: 37 hours per week
Place of work: Commerce Way
Closing date: 6th November 2019
The post holder will cover a 10 hour shift of 4 days on and 4 days off. The role includes sweeping areas and the collecting of litter and fly tippings across Adur & Worthing District. The post holder will also be required to carry out other cleansing duties, ensuring at all times that a quality service is provided.
Ideally, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate experience of working in waste management, and to demonstrate the following
○ A driving licence with a maximum of three points.
○ A knowledge of the local area
○ A knowledge of local authority refuse and recycling operations
○ Hold a minimum of NVQ Level 2 in waste management operations
○ Have an understanding of Performance, Risk and Reputation Management
○ Working knowledge of the relevant sections of the H&SWA 1974
For more information, contact Mark Quartly on 01273 263145