Required from March 2020 - an outstanding EYFS practitioner Part Time 0.6 (Maternity Cover).
The Head teacher and Governing Body of Springwell Park Primary School wish to appoint an experienced, creative, highly motivated and inspirational teacher with experience of EYFS to join our hard working and dedicated Early Years team. Previous experience working in EYFS and KS1 would be desirable. The role will also involve one morning teaching in a Year 1 class. We are looking for a teacher who is committed to ensuring the highest standards of achievement for all our pupils.
Applicants will need to;
• Be an outstanding practitioner with the drive and aspiration to maintain this.
• Have high expectations and a clear consistent focus on raising standards of teaching and learning
• Be able to work as part of a dynamic team
• Be committed to achievement and excellence for all
The post offers teachers with a passion for learning the opportunity to contribute to a great team of hardworking colleagues committed to providing the best opportunities for children and families.
Closing Date: Friday 6th December 12 noon.
Interviews: Friday 13th December 2019 (pm)
Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: FAO Mrs Sarah Coyle, Assistant Headteacher, Springwell Park Primary School, Menai Road, Bootle, L20 6PG
- CES Monitoring Form
- CES Notes to Applicants
- CES Rehabilitation of Offenders
- CES Support Staff Application Form
- CES Teaching Staff Application Form 2019
- Churchtown Non-Teaching Application Form
- LDST Application Form
- Non-Teaching Application Form
- St Michael's Non-Teaching Application
- Springwell Foundation Stage Person Spec
- Springwell Park Teaching Job Description