Grade & Salary Information: Salary: Teacher main / upper scale according to experience
Hours: 0.4 fixed term post in the first instance
Details: Required as soon as possible
The governors of Larkfield Primary School wish to appoint a very talented and enthusiastic teacher to join our team in Key Stage 1.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an excellent, energetic and innovative teacher with KS1 or EYFS experience [ideally with experience of mixed age class teaching]
- Be committed to working as part of a team
- Have limitless patience and good humour
- Be prepared to throw yourself fully into the life of a busy school
- Be prepared to be involved in an extra-curricular activity
If you feel you fit the bill, we would love to hear from you.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Job description and application form available on request from; Mrs Heather Craven, office manager: contact telephone number 01704 224720 or via the council website www.sefton.gov.uk
Completed application form can be emailed to email@example.com or by post to Mr. J. Ward, Headteacher, at the school address.
Closing Date: Noon on Thursday 5th December. Shortlisting Fri 6th December. Observations and interview during w/c 9th December. Visits to school will be available Weds 27th and Fri 29th November.
Enhanced Disclosure: Due to the nature of work the above post is exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and relevant care/safeguarding legislation and appointment will only be confirmed if a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure is obtained from the Criminal Records Bureau.