We are a school with “a strong and caring ethos, where diversity is celebrated" (OFSTED November 2017)
Redlands Primary School is a friendly community school which celebrates diversity and inspires achievement. It is a happy, child-centered school, and one in which you would be a central driving presence.
Are you someone who wants to make a difference? Are you committed to achieving the very best for children? Do you love working in an energetic, vibrant school?
You will love this job if:
- You are not afraid (and relish the opportunity) to make a difference and have the children and community at the center of every decision as your driving force.
- You are motivated by making things happen and seeing results.
- You value both autonomy and team-work and the chance to initiate and shape opportunities and partnerships.
- You like working with energetic, fun and dedicated people.
Redlands can offer you:
- A highly supportive and collaborative Headteacher, Leadership and Admin team.
- High aspirations for staff and pupils.
- Extremely positive and successful parental engagement
- Bespoke leadership training to enhance and further your skills to the next level.
You will offer the school:
- YOU – someone who is inspirational, creative and can motivate teams to improve outcomes.
- Proven experience of working in a successful partnership with a Headteacher to ensure financial stability of the school.
- Proven experience of managing school finance, budgets and invoicing.
- Experience of working in Human Resources and working closely with the Headteacher on staffing and contracts.
- A commitment to the school community and to working in partnership with parents.
- Competence in school management systems such as SIMs, FMS.
- Support the Headteacher and Caretaker to manage key aspects of health and safety.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Visits to the school are highly recommended and will offer you the chance to meet staff and pupils.
To arrange a visit please contact the school by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To access more information and the application pack go to: www.redlandsschool.co.uk/current-vacancies
CLOSING DATE: Friday 6th December 2019
INTERVIEW DATE: Week beginning 9th December 2019
Please do not send a CV. For the purposes of Equal Opportunities we can only accept Reading Borough Council application forms. This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Disclosure and Staff Childcare Disqualification Declaration will be sought from the successful candidate.