We are looking to appoint a Clerk to Governors.
Required As Soon As Possible
Approximately 4.5 hours per week
- an efficient and effective administrator
- highly organised, confidentiality aware and able to keep to deadlines
- an effective communicator with strong literacy, numeracy and IT skills
- able to work flexibly, at home as well as at school?
Would you like to:
- work alongside a committed, professional governing body and staff
- develop a career that supports our friendly and inclusive school
Experience is desirable but not essential as training will be provided. Most Governors meetings will take place in the evenings.
Applications for this role will be considered on receipt.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please phone the office to arrange.
For further information and an application pack, please see our website or contact the school on 0118 937 5466.
Alternatively email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit the schools website for more details - www.englishmartyrs.reading.sch.uk