IMPACT Sefton Secondary Pupil Referral Unit are looking to appoint an experienced School Business Manager to join our committed and hard working team.
The successful candidate will:
• Have prior experience as a School Business Manager or similar position
• Have operational responsibility for finance, HR, premises and health and safety
• Be a confident user of both SIMS and FMS (Finance Management System)
• Possess a high level of interpersonal and communication skills
• Line manage the administration and site staff
• Manage all HR processes e.g. SCR, DBS checks, recruitment, absences and training
• Be first point of contact as Data Protection lead for GDPR enquiries
IMPACT is a split site provision with Key Stage 4 at Daleacre Campus, Daleacre Drive, Netherton, and Key Stage 3 at Oakfield Campus, Gores Lane, Formby. The post will be based at Daleacre Campus however you will be required to work across both sites.
Hours: 36 hours per week, 40 weeks per year
Closing Date: 25th November at 12 noon