Ealing is a vibrant West London borough, with excellent transport links, and from 2019 will also be home to 5 Crossrail stations. Ofsted has recognised Ealing as a 'Good' borough with its Leaving Care Service rated as OUTSTANDING. Ealing has a high rate of permanent staff, offers a wide range of training opportunities and a Career Progression scheme to promote and support staff development. Ealing has been successful in a number of bids in recent years for developing & promoting innovative social care practice.
- committed to making a visible difference to the lives of Ealing children and their families
- an ambitious worker with the skills and experience to deliver the highest standards of professional practice.
What can Ealing offer you?
- an exciting opportunity to develop your career within a supportive, well organised structure
- high-quality individual and group supervision within a stimulating learning environment
- on-going personalised training and development opportunities
- access to a wide range of high-quality resources to support children and their families
- an excellent benefits package with a range of innovative programmes to help you look after your health and well-being.
What we are looking for?
- we are looking for an ambitious, professional, conscientious individual
- you will be a team player too - working with colleagues in a range of disciplines, sharing knowledge, and providing support and advice to deliver the best possible outcomes for local children and their families.
- someone who will flourish working in a diverse community and be eager to explore new and emerging areas of social work practice.
In return, Ealing will give you the time and support you need to make a difference with regular supervision being a key priority. We believe that our training, development and support are of a high standard and regularly commended by staff in Ealing.
This role is deemed customer facing and as such you must have a command of spoken English which is sufficient to enable you to effectively perform the role. This requirement relates to Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016.
Ealing council is committed to safeguarding children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Ealing follows safer recruitment practices to protect children and vulnerable adults. The post holder will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
This role is subject to Ealing's enhanced vetting process.