Our bank trainer role is paying £16.33 per hour pro-rata to £30,660 per annum plus £2.29 per hour annual leave allowance, based at County Hall, Penrhyn Road, Kingston upon Thames, KT1 2DN. This position is on a bank contract and you will be required to work up to 3 days per week. This position is based inside one of our main area offices, click HERE to see a 360 degree view of the building and surrounding area along with a view of the reception.
From flexible working to job sharing (where possible) we are committed to providing a healthy work life balance. A laptop and mobile will be supplied if applicable to your role. You will benefit from 24 days annual leave, rising to 28 days after 2 years' service, a generous local government salary related pension, as well as the option to join our car lease scheme. For more information about the wide variety of benefits you can take advantage of please visit MyBenefits for Surrey County Council staff.
Surrey County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We want to be an inclusive and diverse employer of first choice reflecting the community we serve and particularly welcome applications from all under represented groups.
About the role
We have high ambitions here at Surrey County Council – our aim is to be recognised, simply, as outstanding and we are in the midst of organisation wide transformation that will help us get there. The challenge is huge, the opportunities even greater.
Our HR&OD team are looking for a qualified systems trainer to deliver Liquid Logic adults (LAS) classroom training. The role will require you to deliver five different courses which would include the following:
- two half day courses of LAS Basics (which is an introduction to the system and creating contacts)
- LAS Safeguarding (which covers recording the Safeguarding processes)
- three full day courses of LAS Module One (which covers recording the client's Adult Social Care assessment and support plan) and LAS Module Two (which covers recording the carer's assessment and support plan and reviews)
- A specific course for MH staff (which covers the Adult Social care assessment, support plan, planned reviews)
To be considered for this position, your application will need to clearly evidence:
- Excellent IT skills and proven training delivery experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- An ability to problem solve as well as simplify processes
- A training qualification such as TAP or equivalent
For more information please find attached to the bottom of this advert a full job profile.
For an informal discussion contact Richard Anstead on 07773224104 or by e-mail at Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to receiving your application.
The job advert closes at 23:59 on 05/12/2019.