Casual General Assistant - Reading Town Hall/Museum
We are looking for staff to come and join our casual team to help deliver events throughout the year at the Reading Town Hall/Museum.
Some of our events include Conferences & Venue Hire, Weddings, Banqueting, Dinners, Cafés, Concerts, Comedy & Events, Museums.
About the role
The purpose of this role is to deliver exceptional customer service to our customers, clients and visitors.
You will be expected to deliver a wide range of activities to ensure the provision of an enjoyable, clean, safe and secure environment across the venues.
Casual work including weekends and evenings
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Work flexible hours, including weekends and evenings
- Assist our venues team in setting up and breaking down our rooms for functions and events
- Working behind our bars
- Waiting for dinners and weddings
- Be exceptional at customer service
- A wide range of flexible working opportunities
- Access to a range of training and learning opportunities to help you develop
- Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS)
- Life Assurance - three times your annual salary (for members of the LGPS)
If you are interested in working with us in Reading’s landmark venue we would like to talk to you about joining our front line team.
For more information on this position, please contact Damion Parsons (Assistant Commercial Operations Co-ordinator) - firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0118 937 3400.