Can you inspire, motivate and support pupils to reach their potential? If the answer is yes then we would love you to join our devoted, enthusiastic and forward thinking team.
We are looking to appoint a dedicated teaching assistants who are:
- Able to work 1:1 with a child with Autistic Spectrum Disorder and other Special Education Needs (who is in receipt of an Educational Health Care Plan) under the direction of the class teacher.
- Committed to developing good relationships with staff at school, children, parents and outside agencies.
- Friendly, nurturing, creative, caring, hardworking and supportive.
- Able to help create personalised learning plans.
- Able to deliver specialist intervention programmes to promote inclusion, progress and attainment.
Knowledge or experience of ASD/SEN would be an advantage.
For further information, or to arrange a visit to the academy please contact the academy office
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect the same commitment from all staff and volunteers