Exchequer Senior Officer Pension Systems
Salary: £29,766 to £30,708
Enfield Council is a modern and rapidly progressing council and this post is a fantastic opportunity for those who have experience in Local Government Pension Scheme administration.
The Enfield Pension Fund is moving towards a more automated way of working to increase member and employer engagement whilst reducing the amount of manual intervention by staff allowing them to focus on more technical areas of pensions.
The aim of this newly created specialist role is to deal with reporting, assist in development, supporting senior officers to allow them to focus on member engagement.
Management of Altair Pension system and updates including Workflow, Member Self Service, Word Integration, Imaging and I-Connect updates.
Production of reports and assist with Year End activities and fund valuations.
Assistance with project work
- Good knowledge of the Local Government Pension Scheme, associated legislation and the Altair pension system
- Good IT skills
- Good numerical and analytical skills, including interpreting detailed and complex financial information
- Exceptional customer services skills
Why it's great to work for Enfield Council
- An excellent pension through the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS).
- Up to 31 days annual leave depending on grade and length of service. You will also get eight public holidays per year and an extra day off at Christmas.
- Interest free season ticket loan repayable over three or ten months.
- Career development and learning experiences from a range of training courses and learning methods.
- Employee Assistance Programme to provide advice and counselling services. This is a free and confidential service available to staff and members of their family.
- Health and leisure discounts and tax-free bikes for work.
We are passionate about our people and how we deliver services to our community in Enfield. That’s why we encourage a culture that puts our customers at the heart of everything we do - by empowering our people to work together to find solutions, be open, honest and respectful, take responsibility and listen and learn. If you value these behaviours too, we’d love to hear from you - and of course we are always happy to talk flexible working, click here to find out more.
Closing and Interview Dates
Closing Date: Midnight, 29 November 2019
Interview Date: TBC
If you have any difficulties accessing this information, please contact Oley Taal Gaye on 0208 132 1043 or Oley.email@example.com. A textphone (minicom) is provided for those with a hearing or speech impairment on 020 8379 4419.
If you would like to know more about the role, please contact Tim O'Connor on 0208 379 8905 for an informal discussion or to arrange a visit to the team.