Salary Grade Range: Scale 6, Spine points 18 - 20
Actual Salary: £23,041.01- £23,877.64 per annum
Hours; Part Time 32.5 hours per week (8.30-3.45), Term Time Only
Contractual Status: Permanent
The Headteacher and Governors Rotherfield Primary Schools would like to appoint a Cover Supervisor permanently from January 2020.
(Included in the application pack is information on our aspiring teacher programme for those Cover Supervisors who are interested in this programme)
The role of Cover Supervisor will have a major impact on the quality of Teaching and Learning. We are looking for people who:
- Has strong behaviour management skills- so that they can work independently across age groups.
- Has actively sought experience/or has experience in leading whole class sessions
- Has experience in working with children in a school setting
- Has a level 3 or equivalent qualification
- Has experience of leading play activities at lunch
In return we can offer you:
- A school committed to your professional learning/development
- A vibrant and creative place to work
- A school at the heart of its community
Rotherfield is a vibrant and welcoming school, within the London Borough of Islington. Visits to the school are actively encouraged - please contact the school office to arrange a time on 0207 226 66 20
Closing date for applications: Midnight on Sunday 1st December 2019
Selection dates: Monday 2nd December 2019
Interviews: Wednesday 4th December 2019
Rotherfield Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS disclosure.